People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Total Rewards Specialist – Market Intelligence supports the annual processes and participates in ad-hoc projects, as required, to contribute to the overall delivery of this function.
In so doing, they will help develop and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies (contributing requirements, ideas, and resources) within Market Intelligence, that align with the business strategy and vision of HR. They will support activities for the geographical units and businesses throughout the Market Intelligence process and ad-hock – consult, review and analyze market data and provide key findings and insights. They also will work with the tools and controls that support the Market Intelligence process – understand them and provide inputs and insights into process improvements.
Contribute to the development of frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies that align with the business strategy and vision of Total Rewards and Market Intelligence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing and analyzing large complex data sets to make recommendations to management and leadership
- Experience working with survey vendors
- Experience in compensation or human resources
- Proficiency in Excel (expert) and PowerPoint (proficient)
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering professional high-quality work to the deadline
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Develop successful working relationships and maintain a credible reputation as a subject expert
- Demonstrate an international business outlook and understanding of diverse environments markets and cultures; preferably with experience of working at an international as well as national and business unit level
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1