The HubSpot Customer Success Strategy and Operations team is looking for a Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. They are a group of operational and analytical professionals driving business decisions with data. They partner with senior leadership across both Customer Success and the greater HubSpot team to solve complex reporting and data challenges. Primary responsibilities include supporting their team’s data infrastructure, enhancing visibility and usability of existing data, expanding access to new mission-critical data sources, developing advanced reporting functionality and providing analytical insights into the performance of the Customer Success organization. This is a unique position to become the subject matter expert on the data, metrics, and KPIs influencing a highly successful SAAS business in Boston.
You are someone looking to take your technical skills and their impact to the next level. You have the appetite to gain a full understanding of HubSpot’s business, along with the inner workings of the Customer Success organization. You enjoy working in a supportive team environment and collaborating with your peers. You have advanced SQL and database skills and enjoy creating, improving and automating data resources, reporting dashboards and analytical projects. You are a collaborative problem-solver who will work closely with members of Business Intelligence, Account Management, Consulting, Support, Finance and Customer Success Operations.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Tackle the Customer Success organization’s most complex data, reporting, and analytical challenges
- Combine data from disparate data sources while maintaining accuracy in deliverables
- Manage their reporting infrastructure backend, ensuring access to the right information at the right time, allowing more efficient support of their customers
- Support incoming business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues at the source
- Compile analytics into visualizations that empower their teams to make educated, data-driven decisions
- Work closely with members of the Customer Success Operations Team to provide data, reporting and analytical support
- Partner with HubSpot’s Business Intelligence team to solve Customer Success data modeling and reporting challenges, acting as our liaison to other functions within HubSpot
- Compile reporting and dashboard visualizations that empower partners to make educated data-driven decisions
- Become a subject matter expert of our data and SAAS metrics
- Develop a focus in an area of interest, including statistical analysis or data science
They Are Looking For People Who
- Have 2+ years of meaningful experience; e.g. Data and Reporting, Business Intelligence, or other analytical backgrounds
- Have advanced SQL skills; Python, R and other languages a plus
- Are proficient with data modeling and data warehousing concepts with the ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Have experience with BI and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Are detail-oriented with a sense of urgency having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and they’d love to grow better with you. Their business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Their company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. They’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and they have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1