- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in ad sales, ad support, finance, data science, or strategy and operations role.
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL or basic knowledge of data analysis using a programming language (i.e. Python or R).
- Familiarity with Google Ads or Search Ads 360.
- Ability to see beyond the data to promote sound decision-making.
- Ability to have executive presence and comfortably present directly to leadership.
- Passion for telling a story with data and using data visualization to help people find meaningful insights.
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business-critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. They stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will use ads and measurement databases to understand clients that are using key product features, and you will share these insights with partners and sales teams in key internal global resources and dashboards.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GPM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. They are instrumental in setting the go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. They have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Drive Ads and Measurement feature adoption by developing scalable, shareable tools, dashboards, data, and programs to support internal resources and databases.
- Synthesize advertiser data and conduct analyses to deliver insights and actionable recommendations for product and sales leadership.
- Define and prioritize key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive key global initiatives that will be used by regions, countries, and groups in all sales channels.
- Be a strategic thought-partner to commercial leaders of performance products. Handle specific projects as assigned.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1