**Locations: Boston, MA, Bedford, NH, Portland, ME Harrisburg, PA or Remote**
**Work as Part of a Team to Develop Insights to Improve Overall Health Outcomes **
As a Data Analyst, the problem-solving and solution development work you do will make a difference in patients’ health. You will work with a high-powered team of Data Analysts to develop analytic strategies and tools to improve outcomes for individuals. The solutions developed will help drive Health Dialog’s personalized outreach programs and support their clients’ goals in conjunction with their parent company, Rite Aid Drug Stores.
The incumbent in this newly-created role will be the team’s health plan subject matter expert, with an emphasis on developing solutions for their health plan clients’ Medicare Advantage and Medicare PDP members.
- What does a Data Analyst at Health Dialog do?**
- Serves as a technical resource regarding measures and outcomes that are important to Health Dialog’s health plan clients including Medicare CMS Star Part C and Part D Ratings and HEDIS measures
- Identifies additional data sources and develops new data assets
- Combines data from disparate sources in new and innovative ways to develop a more comprehensive patient view
- Develops predictive models using the DataRobot predictive modeling AI machine-learning platform
- to identify the optimal members to target and measure for gap closure
- Identifies specific at-risk populations and develops analytic strategies for addressing identified trends and improving outcomes
- Researches problems and develops new solutions as part of a collaborative team
- Summarizes results in clear, succinct ways to enable use for senior level audiences internal and external to Health Dialog
- Are you a potential fit for Health Dialog?**
- Are you keenly interested in helping others improve their health?
- Do you understand those measures and outcomes that are important to a health plan?
- Do you have learning agility – that is, do you enjoy figuring out what to do when you don’t know what to do?
- Are you motivated and excited by learning new skills?
- Can you take complex topics, synthesize them, and then effectively communicate them to varied audiences?
- Do you enjoy a collaborative environment?
- Are you qualified for the Data Analyst – Health Plans role?**
- A Bachelor’s Degree and pursuit or attainment of a Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline preferred
- 2-4 years of hands-on data manipulation and analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting or working in a health plan
- Experience coding in: SAS, SQL. Python, R, and/or XML a plus.
- Experience identifying CMS Star and/or HEDIS measures gaps in care
- Exposure to predictive modeling concepts and techniques
- Experience with two or more of the following tools: Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS, 1010data, or DataRobot
- Exposure to value-based care concepts a plus
- Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.__
- Tracking Code:* DATANLBOS1019
- Job Location:* Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1