HubSpot for X is a global program with a mission to help millions of startups & entrepreneurs grow better. It’s a fast-growing and important piece of HubSpot’s larger customer acquisition strategy. 2020 is a key year for the program, as the scale-up phase begins. Their ecosystem consists of 3,000+ global startup partners (accelerators, incubators, and VC’s) and over 12,000 startup customers. You can learn more here: www.hubspot.com/startups
To drive the next phase of growth, the HubSpot for X Strategy & Operations team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst. The team produces the data and insights required to make strategic decisions and run the Global program. In this role, you will help define the data requirements and reporting infrastructure to accelerate program growth and improve team productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing strategic reporting initiatives as well as collaborating with cross-functional analyst teams.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join them! #inboundjobs
- Own the end-to-end data-infrastructure of HubSpot for X across tools (CRM, SQL, BI Databases) including design, development, and execution of changes
- Collaborate with cross-functional analyst and engineering teams to ensure alignment of data and measurement
- Use SQL and internal BI tools to perform deep analysis on leading, in-process, and lagging indicators
- Work with executive and Startup leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the team
- Work with the Business Development Managers to improve the performance of the organization through data insights
- Understand industry best practices of core strategy & operations functions focused on data structure, modeling, and business analytics
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
Strong Candidates Will Have
- Strong analytical skills, be well organized, and be familiar with the usage of BI tools, scripting, and SQL.
- Experience marrying quantitative and qualitative perspectives to package and sell recommendations to executives in a simple design.
- The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
Folks That They’ve Hired In The Past Include The Following Profiles
HubSpot judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills.
- Sales Ops or Customer Ops professionals
- Management Consultants who are highly analytical
- Technical folks with a passion for solving business problems
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But they’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. They’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through their core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in their offices. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1