About The Role
Uber’s Core Services Strategic Finance organization provides financial insights and solutions across Uber’s P&L to help unlock significant cost savings opportunities, which will enable Uber to continue to build long-term growth and scale as they become cash flow positive. Their work covers a broad range of analytics, forecasting, business metrics, reporting, and predictive modeling. They’re looking for a Data Analyst with a curious financial mindset that can support Operating Cost Structure team as they identify new ways to rethink the cost of operations, product features, and how they optimize customer experiences. Things move fast at Uber and they need talent that moves at Uber speed while focusing on delivering sustainable solutions and outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Data-Driven Problem Solving – you will perform deep-dive analysis to unpack insights & recommend solutions to top-of-mind problems the business is facing; then take your recommendations and work cross-functionally with Product and Operations teams from across Uber to implement.
- Business Acumen & Analytics – you will guide thinking on key components of overall cost savings opportunity strategy. Create and implement various analytics projects to inform operating cost structure strategy with company leadership; including the development of reports, dashboards, and scripts/automations using the likes of Google Suite, SQL, Tableau, R, and Python.
- Partner Management – collaborate with strategic finance and operating cost structure teams to identify process inefficiencies, build recommendations, and drive operational efficiency
- Project Management – Identify, plan, and implement projects and root cause analyses to improve existing processes for account management and customer programs
- 5+ years experience in an analytics-focused role
- High technical proficiency in SQL
- High technical proficiency in common analytics & reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets / Excel)
- Intellectual curiosity and deeply-rooted interest in continuous learning
- Impact-oriented approach to problem-solving comprised of a blend of skills across analytics, communications, partner management, and relevant subject matter expertise in the data, logistics, and/or operations domains
- Leadership mindset to drive strategy, results, and accountability in your problem space while generating engagement & buy-in from your teammates and partners
- Team-first approach that fosters collaboration and contributes to team & org-wide culture
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1