The Instagram Partnerships team works with some of the biggest influencers, celebrities, and athletes, ensuring that Instagram is the primary channel to engage with their audience and drive their business. They seek an experienced data analyst to join the Media Partnerships Strategic Planning & Operations (SP&O) team in support of this work. The Data Analyst in this position will help set and track organizational goals, identify growth opportunities in their partner management strategy, and deliver business insights on an ongoing basis to the Instagram Partnerships team. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging data to drive business strategy and is effective in communicating insights and recommendations. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
- Set, track, and report on goals and key performance indicators for Instagram Partnerships.
- Provide analytical support across key planning processes for Instagram Partnerships including tiering, forecasting and resource planning.
- Coordinate with Data Engineering to develop pipelines and data workflows to allow for quick and accurate data access and reporting.
- Build partnerships within Instagram and Media Partnerships and with cross-functional stakeholders to drive analysis and insights on business drivers.
- Create efficiencies for the team through data reporting, operations, and scalable solutions so that Media Partnerships leads can identify new leads and organize workflows.
- 3+ years of experience working in an analytical capacity developing insights, defining metrics, and making recommendations.
- Experience in financial modeling, ROI analysis, or business forecasting, and experience seeing beyond numbers to drive sound decision-making from complex datasets.
- Proven stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple cross-functional partners simultaneously.
- Presentation and communications experience with extracting insights from technical data sets to varied audiences including communicating with senior management.
- 3+ years of experience querying SQL databases.
- Experience using data access tools and building visualizations using large datasets and multiple data sources.
- Avid Facebook and Instagram users, a knowledge of both products.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1