The Data Analytics team in Operations, Partnerships, and Technology team (Optech) is seeking Data Analysts who can execute cutting edge Analytics solutions to an array of emerging problems, for Facebook’s Legal organization. If you like protecting people and finding bad guys, the Data Analytics team would like to speak with you. This role allows for a high degree of ownership of the solutions you launch and the ability to make positive changes every day. The Optech Data Analytics team in Facebook’s Legal organization is looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities that improve the efficiency of the Optech team’s customers. The successful candidate will focus on improving user experience, by driving data-informed strategies to measure Optech customers’ top goals and KPIs. They will need to collaborate with Legal subject matter experts, engineering teams, third-party vendors, and cross-functional partners to provide Analytics solutions that will increase the efficiency and improve the productivity of users in Facebook’s Legal organization and the business teams they work with. Reporting to the Optech Data Analytics Manager will help ensure that compliance policies, internal controls, and systems help Facebook in its mission to make the world more open and connected.
- Articulate the technology needs, requirements, and goals of the team.
- Interface with investigators, analysts, leads, and managers to understand their data needs.
- Interface with engineers/product managers to implement customers’ needs
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations through effective communication.
- Manage codebase, pipelines, rule logic, and underlying data table architectures that support the operational workflows and its various third-party integrations.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across Facebook to drive the Optech Data Analytics team’s success.
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, or other quantitative fields and 6-8+ years of hands-on experience in a data-focused discipline.
- Working knowledge of backend technologies (SQL, Hive/Presto/Spark, NoSQL).
- Experience using statistical analysis tools (e. g., R, Python, SAS), data visualization tools (e. g., Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, D3.js).
- Experience in a variety of data-focused initiatives such as designing and executing experiments, building statistically grounded forecasting models, structuring assessments around data quality, and development of reporting aids for both internal and external audiences.
- Masters in a quantitative discipline and 1+ years of hands-on experience in a data-focused discipline.
- Knowledge with analytics techniques such as machine learning, text mining, natural language processing, decision trees, etc.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1