This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading brands in the personalisation space as they look to expand their global operations and hire a strong Data Analyst. This role will see you entirely responsible for interpreting and analysing digital marketing campaign data, making strategic recommendations based on this data and helping the digital/performance marketing team with creating maximum ROI.
As a data analyst, you’ll play a pivotal part in enhancing the digital marketing teams activities, through effective data-interpretation across PPC/Paid Search, Paid Social, Display/Programmatic, SEO and other digital channels.
- Create a picture of how the companies campaign activity contributes to the overall business performance and KPIs
- Collaborate with the marketing team to conduct effective multivariate and AB tests
- Data interpretation, including: identifying anomalies, creating infographics, modelling, generating automated reports and dashboards
- Delivering insights to the marketing team and making strategic recommendations
- Experience in SQL and Analytics tools essential
- Experience in Python, R, Google Analytics (GA), BI Tools, Google Tag Manager (GTM), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), desirable
Perks of the Job
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks
- Industry leading benefits
- Regular team socials
- People first culture
This business has changed the personalisation industry. With their market leading infrastructure, they’re able to create your personalised item quicker than their competitors, more sustainably and deliver it in super fast speed! Importantly though, they can do this more cheaply and not sacrifice on quality. Having grown significantly in the last year, they’re looking to build out their digital marketing team in the UK.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1