ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. They make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and they help their catering partners grow their business. They’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Their mission is to power the world’s catering, and they’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help them.
They are seeking an exceptional, data-driven individual to join their Marketing Analytics team within the Data Science & Analytics group to focus on customer retention analytics. You will contribute tremendous value to their business by providing advanced analytical support for their retention strategies. You’ll uncover insights that help them continue their growth and allow their retention marketers to make smart, data driven decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Define KPIs for customer retention campaigns, with a focus on email marketing.
- Partner with retention team to monitor and report on performance. Influence strategies to achieve objectives and contribute to the execution of key retention channels.
- Perform cohort analysis and help prevent customer churn. Find our best customers and what makes them happy.
- Support their referral tactics with deep dives into customer behavior to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Identify trends and make recommendations to business owners and stakeholders. Be their trusted advisor and data expert.
Ideally You Have
- A results-oriented attitude which thrives on data and measurement.
- Close familiarity with SQL.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, cleansing and interpretation.
- Experience with email marketing strategies, web analytics, and landing page optimization.
- 1 – 3 years of analytics experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach to addressing challenges.
- Ability to work well with many types of people across global offices.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency with a statistical programming environment (e.g. R, Python) is a plus.
What You’ll Get From Them
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives their decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? They make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? They make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. They embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1