P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. They have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for their employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. P&G believes great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between talented employees.
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? The this could be the opportunity for you! P&G are currently hiring a Data Analyst/ Master Data Coordinator position in Boston, MA. This position is responsible for supporting the Global Shave Care Innovation group managing various systems for tracking initiative data, and for the creation and maintenance of attributes for new SKUs in SAP. You will work in partnership with the initiative leaders and master data teams to ensure the accurate and timely set up of codes, resolving and updating the system as the business requires.
What they offer you:
- Training and learning every day with significant responsibilities from your first day.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Must have a minimum high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ SAP experience
- Relocation not offered for this position
- Experience working with Enovia is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of Quickbase is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1