Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping its clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With their expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
They are recruiting for a talented Analyst to join their dynamic Data team in their London office located near Paddington.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands and right holders in the Sport and Sponsorship industry.
- Transform and evaluate data adhering to methodologies and processes
- Complete data management
- Build data sets through the collection of TV audiences and advertising rates
- Identify, analyze and interpret key performance measures and trends in multidimensional data sets
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding project requirements, interpretation of data and the development of recommendations based on findings
a Little Bit About You
- Very conscientious
- Strong attention to detail
- Happy to work both individually or as part of a team
- A keen interest in Football (in particular the Premier League) is essential
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, logical functions, pivot tables, etc.) necessary
- VBA or Python knowledge beneficial for process automation
- High level of organization and prioritization
- Ability to work under pressure to fulfill delivery deadlines
- Exposure to audience ratings, CPMs, and other media exposure data an advantage
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!
They’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, they’re measuring it. They sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for their clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
They like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find them at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, they work with them all. They’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with them at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1