Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, they also believe that people (including their people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Data Analyst to join their analytics and growth team in New York. As a member of the internal analytics team, you will play a central role to deliver data-driven insights and data products to various teams at the company. You will also support the full organization to self leverage data and capitalize on it. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has good verbal and written communication skills, a strong interest in data and related technologies, a sharp analytical mind and a positive attitude towards work.
What You’ll Do
You will work closely with all Dataiku teams to help them identify business problems and solve them thanks to ad-hoc data analysis or long-term data-driven solutions you’ll create and implement. You will be the owner of your projects and manage them from the requirement gathering sessions to the delivery of the technical solution and communication to stakeholders. Below are some examples of specific responsibilities:
- Support Dataiku’s teams with quick ad-hoc analysis requests
- Design and development of reports and dashboards via existing platforms (Salesforce, Gainsight, Gsheet, Dataiku DSS, Tableau…) to create informative and easily consumable solutions
- Conduct in-depth and complex analysis by leveraging our internal data and utilizing advanced statistical techniques and machine learning methods.
- Work closely with other department’s staff to define and develop automated processes that support efficient operations
- Manage the technical implementation of new tools (or new features of the tools we have in our tech stack)
- Help internal users of the Dataiku platform to master its use by providing tips or training sessions to users with a wide range of backgrounds and skill levels.
The scope of the job represents a unique opportunity to understand the company as a whole, develop your technical skills (Python, SQL) and discover or deepen knowledge on a wide range of software (Dataiku DSS, Salesforce, Tableau, Gainsight…).
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Resourceful mindset towards technologies, willingness to explore and proactivity
- Curiosity and ability to quickly learn and understand the vocabulary, concepts and key stakes of various fields of activity
- Track record of successful project management, execution, multi-tasking and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of data analysis and related tools and techniques such as SQL, Python, Dataiku DSS, Tableau…
- Enjoy their brand-new office in New York and the startup life (Lunch, Snacks, Game Room, Yoga, Football and more…)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and fun team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy, and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of their offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1