TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
They are looking for an experienced and talented data analyst to join TikTok in London, UK. Working closely with the performance marketing team, business development, product growth, and Influencer marketing, you will help the teams evolve their approach for user growth within Europe.
The User Growth Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the setup of TikTok’s data-driven user growth approach by analyzing all user growth activities, with a focus on performance marketing, retention, business development, product growth, and influencer marketing. Additionally, it will also support the management of the main OKRs set up for User Growth reporting road maps, dashboards and education of the wider User Growth team. This role will contribute insight into the overall User Growth management process.
– Prepare and execute dashboard data analysis valuation analysis for campaigns/projects and thematic data (A/B test) to help improve user growth and take decisions.
– Work with HQ and EU teams to achieve a conclusion and help take performance decisions.
– Partner with the product, data, and marketing teams to answer high-priority strategic questions
– Support management define KPIs, build automated dashboards, periodic reports, and models to help teams make faster better decisions
– Work with engineering and product teams to implement, QA, and monitor their funnel acquisition
– BEng/BS in a numerical field
– Experience in a performance marketing environment
– Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways
– Experience building data models to achieve performance concussions
– Some experience of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
– Experience pulling large and complex data using SQL
– Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Ad servers)
– Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
– Passionate about social media and short video products
– Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising
– Experience with R or Python is a plus
– Ability to approach problems creatively and build a structure out of ambiguous requests
– Language fluency in English and Chinese is essential
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1