The Portfolios team is looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for client engagement, research, and technology. The team is responsible for procuring, managing and analyzing data for their holdings product, which provides information to the market with point-in-time updates.
You will be responsible for researching new data sets to expand the coverage of their product, building database schema and configure ETL software to onboard new data sets, designing and analyzing internal processes to identify opportunities for improve efficiency and perform quality control. You’ll need to combine subject-matter-expertise and technical skills to generate premium content such as data-driven news stories and provide customer support for users of Bloomberg products such as the Professional Service, News and Enterprise Solutions by resolving inquiries in a timely manner.
They need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with combined studies in Information Systems and Finance or related business and STEM field
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and experience in building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of data processing paradigms and associated tools and technologies in Global Data’s technology stack
- Effective research skills and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge on the Funds and Holdings industry
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
What they’d love to see:
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience using statistical and machine learning methods to solve real-world problems
- Desire to innovate and lead change
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If they think you are a good match, they’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1