Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Advanced Innovation, Product Development
Nike, Inc. Product Development is key to making next-level products. The first spark of an idea puts the team in motion, ultimately transforming a designer’s sketch into a commercially viable product. The teams of developers, testers, engineers and designers collaborate on refining each product’s construction, fit and style. Using advancements in technology and sustainable design, the Product Development teams accelerate innovation while reflecting the soul of sport.
Innovation is oxygen for Nike, Inc., and the company depends on its talented, global workforce to breathe originality and curiosity into everything they do. The Nike Advanced Innovation team strives for lighter, faster, bigger, smarter, smaller, more efficient, more sustainable and more personal. They imagine, research, analyze and invent the next industry-changing technology to advance athletic performance. In roles that span research, design, materials and manufacturing, the Advanced Innovation team looks to the future and focuses on making the seemingly impossible, possible.
As our Data Analyst, you’ll support the Sustainable Product team by providing data to help product categories make decisions to meet Nike’s ambitious sustainability targets. You will advance the reporting process and tools by helping to integrate and embed sustainability metrics into Product Operational dashboards. You will work with members of the Sustainable Product team to identify data needed to support measurement of progress. You will work with data owners and technical teams to expose, cleanse and shape data to allow integration into Product Operational dashboards, and work with Global Product and Merchandising Analytics to ensure that metrics are presented in appropriate context. You’ll provide ad-hoc reporting and insights for internal strategy and external communication, and promote best practices for reporting processes and data handling.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
- Motivated to seek information needed to fill data gaps by forging relationships, doing research, and tapping into internal and external databases
- Ability to adapt and be flexible. Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and engineering partners
- Team player
- Experience with requirements-gathering and reverse engineering to understand and evolve existing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas
- 2 years professional experience
- Advanced intermediate SQL skills
- Advanced intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with data bases, processing and storage frameworks
- Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of one of R, Python or Julia
- Familiarity with Tableau and Alteryx, or Power BI
- Familiarity with Jupyter or R-studio
- Familiarity with GIT tools and concepts
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00445361
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1