HubSpot’s Sales Operations team is looking for candidates who are interested in changing the way companies do business from the inside out. HubSpot is looking for a Data Analyst who will work on their analytics team, which produces the data and insights required to make strategic decisions and run the organization. You will define the data requirements and reporting infrastructure to accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing strategic reporting initiatives as well as providing operational and analytical support for high growth sales segments.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization
- Use SQL and internal BI tools to perform deep analysis on leading, in-process, and lagging indicators
- Work with the sales representatives to improve the performance of the sales organization through data insights
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure alignment on data and measurement
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions focused on data structure, modeling, and business analytics
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
They Are Looking For People Who Have
- Strong analytical skills, be well organized, and be familiar with the usage of BI tools, scripting, and SQL.
- Experience marrying quantitative and qualitative perspectives to package and sell recommendations to executives.
- The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
Folks That We’ve Hired In The Past Include The Following Profiles
HubSpot judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills.
- Sales Ops or Customer Ops professionals
- Management Consultants who are highly analytical
- Technical folks with a passion for solving business problems
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But they’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and they’d love to grow better with you. Their business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Their company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. They’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and they have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information they may process, where they may process your personal information, their purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1