Since Square first opened its doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has the company. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, they saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together. So they expanded into software and started building integrated, omnichannel solutions – to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, run a busy kitchen, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. And across it all, they’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow all in one place.
Today, Square is a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As the sellers scale, so do the solutions.
There is a massive opportunity in front. Square is building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Sales and Account Management team helps new and existing merchants get the most out of Square through direct selling, business consultation, and product education. They educate and acquire new merchants to Square; retain and grow Square’s existing seller base, and provide insights to Square’s product teams based on seller feedback. The Sales and Account Management Strategy & Analytics team uses data to guide Sales and Account Management’s program design and operations and to influence Square’s product roadmap.
As a Data Analyst on the Sales and Account Management Strategy & Analytics team, you will be responsible for transforming product feedback data into actionable insights for Square’s product teams. You will identify areas of opportunity to improve the seller feedback loop, design and implement scalable solutions, build robust data visualizations, and collaborate with the go-to-market partners to tell the “voice of the seller.”
- Leverage product feedback data to drive analyses and actionable recommendations to influence product roadmap and sales strategy
- Collaborate with technical partners to create efficient processes for ingesting product feedback from Account Executives and Account Manager conversations with Square sellers
- Develop key metrics and build and maintain data visualizations for partners to receive real-time feedback and performance across seller segments and stages in the product lifecycle
- Work with Account Executives and Account Managers to compose relevant seller case studies that provide color to the data surfaced
- Support ongoing Sales and Account Management sales and product insights campaigns in collaboration with product partners
- 2+ years of analytical experience
- Proficiency with SQL and other data, analytics, and visualization technologies (SQL and Looker)
- Experience with applying quantitative analysis and logical reasoning to influence business outcomes
- Success with driving complex projects from start to finish
- Creativity in developing new processes, analyses, and recommendations
Square wants you to be well and thrive. Their global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1