GRM Information Management is actively searching for a highly productive member of a distributed, dynamic agile team to serve as a technical expert in analysis, design, coding, and testing innovative data warehouse reporting solutions and analytics. This position will support Customer, Prospect, Marketing & Digital within Business Data Solutions Engineering.
Participates in the analysis and development of logical database designs, data models and relational database definitions across multiple computing environments. Assists in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis, and data modeling techniques. Participates in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders. Develops technical expertise in data modeling directions, methodologies, techniques, and tools to ensure the development of logical and relational database designs which meet the needs of the business customers
- Participates in the evaluation of business requirements.
- Transforms client requests into data deliverables to include data models, data mappings and data transformation rules.
- Contributes to the development of project plans for data deliverables. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data design to varied audiences.
- Contributes to the development of project plans and supports the development team throughout the project lifecycle including during test phase; researches test issues and data content and assists with moderately complex problem resolution.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of new standards and procedures.
- Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise. Generally, a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- General knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and data standards, and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of data design and tools required. Proficiency in SQL and DBMS languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies. Good negotiation and communication skills.
They value your hard work, integrity, and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s their privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about their benefits offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1