Data driven decision-making is an integral part of life at Wish. It drives their success with customers and merchants. They’re looking for talented Data Analyst to continue to drive decisions company-wide through the use of statistical modeling and machine learning, who are passionate about using data to help drive informed product and business decisions for the company.
You will enjoy working with one of the richest social e-commerce data sets in the world, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products on a regular basis. You should have an extensive background in a quantitative field, a strong research background, and experience working with large data sets. You should be results-driven, highly motivated, and have a track record of using data analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and the success of a product.
What you’ll do:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, machine learning, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how their users interact with their products.
- Partner with Engineering and Operations teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities, and support internal planning in supply chain.
- Work alongside the Product Managers on the Product team to analyze the results of A/B experiments.
- Make recommendations on new experiments to run based on the data, and work alongside the engineering team to make sure features are engineered with data tracking in mind.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute their product decisions, product launches, and business strategies.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
- Experienced in market research, pricing, contracting, market mix, commercial effectiveness
- Demonstrated familiarity with large datasets, and understanding of data analysis workflows
- Experience in SQL or other query languages. Development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
- Knowledge with statistics, simulation, optimization, visualization tools, and ability to apply mathematical modeling methods.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1