- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of project management or consulting experience.
- Experience as an analyst or in an analytical role using SQL, Python, or R.
- Master’s degree in engineering or technical/scientific field of study.
- 4 years of experience in a consumer-internet, web analytics, or closely related analytics role.
- Experience writing and maintaining ETLs that operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Advanced SQL skills and intermediate to advanced scripting skills in either Python or R.
About The Job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), their mission is to help users get the most out of Google. They represent the voice of Google’s users and many of their partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. They advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
They are committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive gUP, and consider this the foundation upon which individual, team, and user success are built. They’re also committed to innovation not only in the context of their work but in the way we work. Check out this blog post on their Chameleon program.
At gTech’s Users and Products team(gUP), their mission is to help users get the most out of Google. They represent the voice of Google’s users and many of our partners globally, sharing user insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
As a Data Analyst, you will work on their flagship consumer products like Gmail, Chrome, Pixel, and Play to deliver an excellent user experience.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Their teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Their solutions are rooted in their technical skills, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of their customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything they do aims to ensure their customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out their video.
- Work on data modeling, metric development, data prototyping, and insight generation using statistical techniques.
- Work with operations teams to identify where to focus their effort.
- Untangle ambiguous problems and find the insights that drive operational and product excellence.
At Google, they don’t just accept difference—they celebrate it, they support it, and they thrive on it for the benefit of their employees, products, and community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1