Harris Global have just partnered with a internationally renowned organisation and they are currently recruiting for a MI Analyst to join and industry leading organisation based in Central London.
You, the successful Mi Analyst will ideally looking for someone who has a strong background in being a Data Analyst. This role will also require you to be client facing. You, the successful MI Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support with data management, reporting and analysis
- Support with reporting queries and data development
- Assist with scheduled reporting including production, cleansing and analysis.
- Management of the internal Business Management Dashboard
- Support the Global Account Director and Operations Manager in maintaining the relationship with the client and in providing a best in class client service experience
- Strong IT skills coupled with an analytical and numerate mind
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Travel industry knowledge including travel distribution systems and airline ticketing
- An ability to identify and correct errors in data
- Report / query writing experience with BI tools an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly expanding organisation that put their staff first and heavily invest in their staff. For more information about this exciting opportunity then please send me your CV for immediate review.
- Information Technology & Services
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1