FRA’s Forensic Technology practice is a global data and technology team focused on supporting clients dealing with complex regulatory and compliance issues, investigations, and disputes. Our team manages the entire analytics life cycle from data discovery through analysis and reporting ensuring that our clients get the information and insights they need.
As a Data Analytics Associate in our Forensic Technology practice, you will support our project teams in the delivery of wide-ranging and insightful analytical analyses while reporting to various internal and external stakeholders including some of the world’s largest companies and regulatory agencies. You will have the opportunity to work with large multifaceted datasets across multiple industries such as Aerospace and Defence, Manufacturing, and Finance.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be involved in all aspects of the end-to-end data life cycle for an engagement: data collection, data extraction, transform, and loading (ETL), analysis, visualizations, and client delivery/reporting.
- Execute analytics on large datasets using a wide range of technologies and techniques including SQL, Python, Power BI, Machine Learning, and Network Analytics.
- Develop algorithms and solutions to identify and investigate instances of fraud, bribery and corruption, misconduct, and financial crime.
- Synthesize new insights by relating data from disparate data sources/databases such as business reporting systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and other semi-structured data sources.
- Collaborate with fraud investigators, internal/external auditors, lawyers, and regulatory agencies to provide solutions to our clients’ unique challenges and prepare effective and intuitive analytic results that support engagement objectives.
- Contribute to Forensic Technology strategic initiatives including the usage of new technology and techniques, enhanced processes and procedures, and thought leadership.
- Evolve and progress technical capabilities through work experience, training programs, external networking, and relevant certifications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a STEM discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, etc.), Accounting, or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in SQL and standard analytical and visualization techniques with a working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, or C#.
- Ability to work independently with the capacity and desire to learn new skills, technologies and techniques as required to support engagement and strategic needs.
- Inquisitive and meticulous with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to clearly articulate complex and technical concepts for a variety of audiences from different backgrounds.
- Previous consulting experience with experience in forensic data analytics strongly preferred.(Desirable)
- Knowledge of following domains: relational database systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL), ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle Financials, Dynamics, Sage), data visualization software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau), machine learning, pattern recognition, big data technologies (e.g. Databricks, Elasticsearch, Hadoop), cloud computing using Microsoft Azure, digital forensics, e-Discovery and EDRM, and international compliance standards and data privacy laws.(Desirable)
- Possess relevant certifications, such as Certified Fraud Examiner.(Desirable)
FRA is a market leader in regulatory compliance, financial investigations, and data analytics. At FRA, we are regularly hired to provide expertise on some of the world’s largest multi-jurisdictional investigations and compliance matters and are consistently recognized as a global market leader.
FRA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1