A Business Intelligence pro with a talent for blending creativity, critical thinking, and strategy to help clients visualize their data. You build and deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze, and report data, and you provide key knowledge and value at different levels—strategic and tactical as well as operational. You’re in your element in a team setting where you can use your formidable creative and analytical powers to crush problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Answer client’s business questions by dissecting their data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos, Plotly, and Kibana, per clients’ needs.
- Generate requirements for application designs while pinpointing the best type of visualization to meet your client’s needs.
- Build and test functional prototypes for BI, data discovery, and analytics solutions.
- Run data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design phase in collaboration with your team.
- Build dashboard automation processes and pull together and deliver presentations based on your findings.
- Work together with IT Architects, BI analysts, database developers, application developers, and functional practitioners, as well as with clients/partners.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of combined data, analytics, and strategic consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience on Big Data technologies such as Java, Node.js, C##, Python, SQL, EC2, S3, Lambda, Spark/SparkSQL, Hive/MR, Pig, Oozie, and streaming technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, NiFI, etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Translator (identifying the business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
- A Bachelor’s degree, or an Associate’s degree and 6 additional years of experience, or 12 additional years of experience.
Bonus Points If:
- Experience and certification with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus
- Experience with Data Warehouse migration
- Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing.
- Lead data modeling activities to capture and model data requirements, business rules, and logical and physical models.
- Examine data from multiple sources, Teradata and Oracle, and share insights that provide a competitive advantage
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to their servicemen and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1