Are you someone who is energised by being part of the team that analyses and visualises big data to drive Supply Chain insights?
Bring your digital expertise to the table and help shape the future of Data Visualisation and Automation in Supply Chain!
- Collaborate with EMEA Supply Chain business users to understand business needs
- Complete design and development of data solutions and visualisations
- Rollout and automate effective solutions
- Deploy solutions optimally owning ongoing education, roll-out and user support
- Support wider Data & Analytics team members
The EMEA Supply Chain Data & Analytics team is part of the Operations Technology function within the Supply Chain operations. The team supports the ability to access, transform, merge and present data in a fast, timely and efficient manner.
Acting as functional authorities to team supports business definition of data needs and applying manipulation techniques to deliver the right information for analysis with the least effort.
The team also plays an active role in developing data awareness and analytical capability in the wider organisation
You’ll experience a wide variety of activity from collaborating with business partners, being part of the development team and also leading your own development projects.
They are looking for a Data & Analytics developer to join the Operations Technology team supporting the digitilisation of the Supply Chain Operations Team
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain/Digital Analytics or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Power BI ecosystem (Power Query (M Coding) and DAX is preferred, certified in PL-300 will be a plus
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (Power Pivot, cube functions, creating measures, lambda functions) and experience in Excel VBA. Ideally have coded macros which interact with SAP GUI
- Understand Data Warehouse terminology and be able to articulate data modelling best practices.
- Experience with data transformation techniques e.g. (Alteryx, Python etc)
- Ability to connect with business users to help translate business user stories into functional design.
- Experience in creating apps In Power Apps and flows in Power Automate
- Experience in being part of a transformation agenda
- Highly motivated, self-starter able to work autonomously and driving real change in an organisation.
- Team oriented, possesses good interpersonal and communication skills and able to lead projects creatively and independently
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1