CVS Health is currently searching for a Data Analytics Manager to join our Specialty Revenue Cycle Management team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In this position, the Analytics Manager will support, oversee, and manage the data analytics activity and business reporting needs related to accounts receivable, payer audits, bad debt, and other financial metrics. Leveraging their prior experience, advanced analytic tools, and working closely with the Revenue Cycle Management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of our analytics strategy and the management of this function. We are looking for a confident and personable individual who will work to create a positive work environment for colleagues through team building, coaching, constructive feedback, work delegation, personal example, and goal setting. The expectation is that this function become a foundational pillar of our drive to continuously improve our business.
In Addition, The Analytics Manager Will
- Provide leadership support and oversight of a team of highly skilled analysts that support our day-to-day operations
- Implement overall data management strategy with a focus on data integrity, ease of access, and consistent use of data elements in analysis and reporting
- Evaluate the effect of payer reimbursement trends and system modifications to drive increased cash collections and reduce bad debt
- Generate financial and statistical reports by obtaining data from disparate sources, ensuring the applicability and accuracy of all reported information
- Constantly reevaluate system functionality and staff usage to identify opportunities for efficiency through optimized processes and automation
- Execute components of special projects as assigned; may be responsible for coordinating activities with others in the department to produce reports and other deliverables within the prescribed timelines
- Develop the tools, templates, dashboards, and reporting required to support process innovation initiatives
- Generate concise, timely reports of departmental activities and/or variances from expected results
- Comply with, and adhere to, all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements) and leading practices
A minimum of 5 years of analytics experience within the healthcare or service industry
Knowledge with SQL language/coding and/or working knowledge of analytic tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Cognos, SAS
Prior experience leading a data analytics function
Familiarity with specialty pharmacy and/or post-acute operations
Experienced with revenue cycle applications and healthcare finance, accounting, and operations
Knowledge of federal, state, and commercial payer reimbursement rules and regulations
Demonstrated history of translating disparate data elements into decision-quality analysis for an executive audience
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
Excellent organizational and communication skills
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Quantitative Business Analysis, Information Management, or a related field preferred
Master’s Degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1