Location: Morgantown, WV
Information Technology Services at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a Data and Reporting Analyst (Professional Technologist 2). This position will effectively utilize technical/application analytical skills to analyze WVU’s organizational needs and goals.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Collaborate and interact with business users to gather business requirements; translate those requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Help with the design and implementation of all the components of WVU’s enterprise reporting infrastructure (Metadata, ETL, OBIEE RPD, Reports, and Dashboards).
- Serve as the liaison with technical and functional staff related to specific business applications. Works effectively with technical and functional staff by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Communicate information clearly, accurately and timely to team members and business users.
- Invest time and effort to learn changing technology and application landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Finance or related field.
- Proven experience with SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Combination of two (2) years of experience in the following:
- Experience with data analytics/reporting is preferred.
- Experience administering and/or supporting IT applications, Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle OBIEE is preferred.
- Overall IT experience.
- Ability to learn and adjust to changing technical environments.
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio programs.
- Knowledge of business application development methodologies.
About WVUAt West Virginia University, we pride ourselves on a tireless endeavor for achievement. We are home to some of the most passionate, innovative minds in the country who push their limits for the sake of progress, constantly moving the world forward. Our students, faculty and staff make this institution one of the best out there, and we are proud to stand as one voice, one university, one WVU. Find out more about your opportunities as a Mountaineer at http://hr.wvu.edu/. West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Higher Education
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1