The Data Scientist is a new & critical role that will be responsible for developing & implementing AI, ML, and Deep Learning solutions across their data & analytics platform. If you are passionate about driving impact through data while developing business, technical, and leadership acumen, then this is an exciting opportunity to work on an amazing team and deliver exceptional results. In this role, you will utilize your data science superpowers to design & implement solutions to detect & mitigate security threats, capitalize on compliance opportunities, and strengthen the overall security posture of their platform. You will be responsible for collaborating with other talented data scientists, analysts, and engineers to develop solutions deep with the data & analytics platforms that automate healing, hygiene, and near-sentient, prescriptive tasking. You are a self-starter, driven to simplify the complex and willing to be an evangelist of their vision for harnessing data to continuously improve the experiences of their customers.
And – since they’re in the midst of their own digital transformation, you will also need to be adept at managing constant business change, rapidly evolving requirements, adjustments in strategic direction, and emerging technologies. You will need to be agile and flexible, yet strong and disciplined. This is an amazing opportunity to be at the center of building a showcase worthy data capability to support an organization that interacts with thousands of their customers every day.
- Leveraging telemetry and user data, design, test, and deploy AI/ML solutions that reduce security & compliance risks within the CSSBI platform environment
- Collaborate with other data scientists & engineers to build deep learning capabilities w/in the platform, with an end goal of prediction, early alerting, and prescriptive recommendations
- Define appropriate business metrics to measure the impact of AI/ML solutions within the platform. You will design and conduct rigorous A/B/N experiments and evaluate results
- Communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences, and contribute modeling expertise as a team player
- Write scalable, distributed, and highly efficient code, with demonstrated evidence of competency in languages such as R, Python, PySpark, Scala, C/C++, C#, Java, and other coding languages.
- Guide, mentor, and develop talent across the team
- Insist & deliver on high standards of quality
- Participate in broader evangelization and communication to relevant Microsoft communities
- Drive inclusion in everything you do
- 3+ years of demonstrated AI/ML and Deep Learning development in production pipelines with relevant code experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in business intelligence or data analytics organization.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
5+ years’ experience using one or more of the following: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, CNTK, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience using one or more of the following: DataBricks, Spark, HDInsight, etc.
- Experience working in a data-intensive environment and translating business needs into data requirements.
- Understanding of Privacy and Compliance aspects of data storage & processing as it relates to GDPR and PII.
- Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and a Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high quality.
- Initiative and passion for finding solutions to hard problems at scale and operationalization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Extensive and practical experience in NLP, deep learning, anomaly detection, recommender systems, and time series analysis.
- Professional experience in product development & management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1