Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way they collaborate, operate, and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in their Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development, and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability, or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. They partner with their clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset.’
As part of their Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for their clients through the robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. They will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
The Azure Technical Architect is responsible for delivering Data On Cloud projects for Azure-based deals. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for developing and delivering Azure cloud solutions to meet today’s high demand in areas such as AIML, IoT, advanced analytics, open-source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless, etc. The Regional Azure Technical Architect is a highly performant Azure Architect responsible for delivering Cloud-based Big Data and Analytical Solutions to their clients. Responsibilities include evangelizing data on cloud solutions with customers, leading Business and IT stakeholders through designing robust, secure, and optimized Azure architectures, and the ability to be hands-on in delivering the target solution. This role will work with customers and leading internal data engineers in delivering big data solutions on the cloud. Using Azure public cloud technologies, their Technical Architect professionals implement state of the art, scalable, high-performance Data On Cloud solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and emerging digital applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales and Bus Dev teams in providing Azure Technical Architecture expertise while pursuing client opportunities.
- Ability to build Azure cloud architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, Big Data Platform Services, serverless architectures, Hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, and security.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on the Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business, and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform-as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service), SaaS (software-as-a-service), operations, management, and automation.
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Client’s Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proofs-of-concept all the way to production delivery with the full support of the appropriate teams.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters that support the defined cost and service requirements.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to their clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Primary upward interaction is with the direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures
on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams of delivering engineers successfully delivering work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Extensive travel may be required
Minimum 10 years of experience in the strategy and build of data and analytics solutions
Minimum 5 years of experience in leading data strategy engagements involving the architecture of modern data platforms with technologies such as Big Data and Cloud
Minimum 5 Years Of Management Consulting Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Extensive experience with an enterprise data architecture for transactional systems, analytical platforms, master data management, data governance framework, data integration, and large-scale data migration.
Can speak with authority on the capabilities, strengths & weaknesses of the leading cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud)
Hands-on development using and migrating data to cloud platforms
Understanding of data modeling principles, and Data Warehouse concepts (Kimball methodology for developing dimensional data models).
Deep experience with relational and non-relational data platforms, Data Lake concepts, modern ETL/ELT Automation Techniques, Data Cataloging, etc.
Extensive experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence applications, and Data Science development languages (R, Python, etc).
Familiarity with data visualization and self-service BI/data warehousing/ advanced analytics tools
Methodologies for integration, data security, data governance, and data sciences
Professional Skill Requirements
Ability to interact and influence across multiple organizational levels including senior leadership
Ability to lead design activities, and influence engineering and product directions
Ability to interact with Business stakeholders, Program managers, product managers, data engineers, and other technology leaders
Analytical approach to problem-solving; and leveraging technology to solve business problems
Critical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication, Very good listening and interpretation skills
Self-starter with a consultant mindset – identify, communicate, and act on issues and initiatives
Ability to prioritize projects and keep multiple streams of work on schedule
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Their rich diversity makes them more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps them better serve their clients and their communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1