Data Architect – London, Liverpool Street
Contract – Competitive Day Rate
Purpose of Role
As Data Architect you’ll be working as part of Babylon’s Data Tribe, you will join them to help Babylon grow its capabilities in offering the most comprehensive view of consumer and population health. You will work as part of an end-to-end feature squad, which is working to build the large scale, high volume, high performance platform.
This platform provides insights to internal and external customers. It is these insights that will enable consumers to live smarter, and health care providers and payers to move from reactive sick-care to proactive optimisation of individual and population health.
You will work in close collaboration with clients to understand their requirements and deliver scalable big data architecture solutions, with the latest cloud technologies to significantly improve the business outcomes of their customers.
You will form part of a new and growing team within the Data Tribe which will be responsible for Enterprise Data Warehouse and other Data Systems Architecture. You will collaborate extensively with Ingestion (DIP, EDI), Analytics (DAP) and Insights (Business Intelligence & Data Science) teams.
- Proven expertise within a Data Architect (Datawarehouse & OLTP) role, ideally within a cloud-based environment
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experienced with a public cloud platform – ideally Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience of working on large, complex projects
- Experience with Python
- Experience designing architecture to modernize infrastructure for performance, scalability, latency, reliability
- Proven experience engaging with customers to understand their requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collapse/ Alibaba
- Knowledge of ETL
Location: London, Liverpool Street
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1