In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines that will ingest, transform, and distribute numerous data streams and batches in support of key R&D initiatives
- Support and collaborate with Data Scientists developing advanced machine learning and statistical models
- Evaluate tools and develop pipelines to capture, integrate and clean data to support edge analytics solutions
- Deliver optimal data solution architectures, automation, and technology choices starting from experimentation through proof of concept and often through delivery
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- History of working independently and effectively multi-tasking
- Familiarity with machine learning workflows (desirable)
- Have experience with sensors and IoT cloud architecture (desirable)
- Familiarity with RESTful Application Programming Interface (API), containers, and microservices
- Familiarity with data privacy and data governance
- Experience with NoSQL databases
If you want to join us, you will need:
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, but they also consider other, similar engineering degree
- Overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
They Are Also Looking For Someone Who Has
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming (Python, Java, C++, etc…)
- Strong data wrangling skills
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and the use of SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1