Our Career Services Team is assisting a company that is actively hiring a Data Engineer who is seeking to break into the exciting field of Machine Learning and Data Science. This CA Based company actively deploys ML and algorithms to manage their supply chain management and gain a competitive advantage. Utilize your entrepreneurial skills without strict oversight to overcome problems and find key solutions.
You’ll work in small teams to deliver innovative solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud using core cloud data warehouse tools, Hadoop, Spark, Event Stream platforms, and other Big Data related technologies. In addition to building the next generation of data platforms, you’ll be working with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in data and analytics.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Physics, Applied Math) or a closely related STEM field with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
– 3+ years of related work experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing
– Hands-on experience with leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
– Proven experience with data warehousing, data ingestion, and data profiling
– Proficient in SQL
– Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
– Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Understanding of agile project approaches and methodologies
– Proficient in a source code control system, such as Git
– Proficient in the Linux shell, including utilities such as SSH
If you’re interested in this position, please fill out a short profile here, and don’t forget to mention the job ID number # 1100233
Register at: https://bit.ly/36xHF5H
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1