At Bloomberg, their products are fueled by powerful information. They combine data and context to paint the whole picture for their clients, around the clock – from around the world. In Global Data, they’re responsible for delivering this information through innovative technology – quickly and accurately.
They see the impact of their work every day, whether it’s using machine learning pipelines to estimate financial product data, architecting systems that guide decision-making, or finding ways for their colleagues to more easily do their jobs. They get to work with market data to detect anomalies, assess the quality of data feeds to evaluate the accuracy of forecasts, and figure out how to best combine system automation with a human touch, bringing value to their businesses and ultimately their clients.
They’ll trust you to:
- Apply your coding skills: Automate the influx of data and build flexible solutions for data acquisition, ETL and machine learning pipelines, and human-in-the-loop data processing to drive successful product adoption
- Inspire and impact our business: Act as an internal consultant to influence and implement more efficient products through analysis, dashboards, web apps, and user documentation
- Develop your career: sharpen your technical skills and strengthen relationships through project management, partnering with stakeholders across the firm, and establishing scalable architecture
- Champion improvements: identify strategic technical gaps in their ecosystem and advocate for solutions over workarounds
- Grow their business: Approach each day knowing this role is mission-critical to the success of the firm. They will rely on your expertise, and their flat structure allows you to make a real impact, real quick
You’ll need to have:
- ABA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant data technology field, or equivalent professional work experience in software development, data engineering, data science, or information technology
- 2+ years of Python programming and scripting in a production environment
- 2+ years of experience working with restful APIs and data modeling within SQL and NoSQL databases
- Deep understanding of large-scale, distributed systems
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think they’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives their innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Their ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients — and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. They bring out the best in each other.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1