Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join their mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything they do. Doximity doesn’t take that responsibility lightly and is committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching itself. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below you are encouraged to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This role can be filled in the San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- You have professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are fluent in Python and SQL.
- You are no stranger to data warehousing and designing data models.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on the users and enhances the product.
- You are able to work within an existing data architecture finding gaps in it and enhancing it to ensure solutions are fault tolerant, scalable, and easy to iterate upon.
- You have the ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- You can see a project from end-to-end, from idea generation, planning, execution through delivering.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
Here’s How You Will Make an Impact
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and machine learning engineers to develop pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate the extraction of insights.
- Build, maintain, and scale data pipelines that empower Doximity’s products.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Work alongside others in planning and carrying out the implementation of solutions that are focused on enhancing products, leading one or two projects at any given time.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, educational resources and conference access
- Family support and planning benefits
- Stock incentives
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1