Data Engineering (10 years of experience):
The Main function of a Data Engineer is to collect data requirements, costs, access, usage, and availability for business scenarios. They design a data model, translate into design specifications to model the flow of data across various pipelines. Leads conversations with data scientists, specialists, and make improvements to data models and schemas to connect, ingest, and enable analytical requirements.
This person will be working with the Hololens Hardware – Design Validation Engineering team, which develops test solutions (hardware, software, and data infrastructure) to improve the design of the product. They will be working with multiple disparate datasets, coming from different teams and locations, and will be standing up secure services to make a common data view available to the program.
Specific skill sets: Microsoft Synapse, SQL, Python, DAX, PowerBI.
- Skills:* C#, SQL, File Formatting, Bower BI, R programming, JMP, python, Microsoft Synapse, Azure
- Top Skills Details:* C#,SQL,File Formatting,Bower BI,R programming,JMP
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Purpose of this team – Makes things that create data, then the software developers that are building out test suites and the infrastructure that makes the test equipment run correctly also outputs data into this data engineering platform that the data engineers will be working with
- Reason for the request – Backfill
- Surrounding team: Core team is ~15 people, Diverse Team of software engineers, data engineers and hardware engineers. Work closely with the team in Finland and candidates will work alongside electrical and hardware development teams for fixturing and test development
- Key projects: Collaboration with the US Army – data for that program is a trade restricted.
- NO C2C or Subvendor
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1