As a Data Strategy advisor, you will be responsible for developing data management applications to deliver analytical datasets part of the overall analytical solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with the partners within analytics team and also other business units including product, Finance, IT, and others to implement the data management solutions based on the specific analytic needs. You will be considered the subject matter expert utilizing data management tools along with analytical business experience to translate business requests to the required data management solution. In this role, you will design a process that combine both medical and pharmacy claims and deliver analytical datasets.
Key Responsibilities include
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and facilitating workshops to gather business and nonfunctional requirements
- Leverages technology skills, and business domain knowledge to drive technology-enabled strategic transformation. Develops strategies that optimize the use of technology to transform capabilities and unlock business value
- Design and develop complex data processes using data management tools to process large volume of data and create aggregate tables and analytical datasets
- Perform Quality Control functions including built-in QC checks to validate the created data assets are accurate and align with business operations and expectations
- Advanced data management experience with Minimum 2 -3 + years in business analysis type function with strong SQL skills
- Experience with Big Data / Analytics technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, R, Machine Learning
- Strong capabilities facilitating strategic discussions with IT and business stakeholders
- Strong communication, both written and verbal with presentation skills and executive presence
- Experience with conducting POC to develop data layers to support the reporting needs
- Experience with Tableau visualization tool and others
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Highly desired knowledge in Data Lake Store, Data Factory is preferred
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
BS in MIS or analytics/ Related Field. MS or MBA preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1