This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100050
Their Clinical Trial Recruitment Partners with leading global biopharma clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development. The data engineer develops, owns, and delivers on the multi-year Recruitment platform product roadmap to deliver an industry-leading recruitment product with a seamless customer experience.
The Advisor of Data Engineer will:
• Design and develop the Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP)
• Implement the strategy and roadmap to establish and maintain a comprehensive patient database and design process and governance to manage data assets
• Work with a large cross-functional team developing the product, including multiple digital scrum teams, IT project, legal and other partners
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end Recruitment process and design data flows between different portals and Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP)
• Develop, test, iterate, deploy, and continually innovate and improve current product
Bachelors degree with 3+ years of professional experience and business analytics experience or Advanced Degree with 1+ years.
• Frameworks for either Machine Learning or NLP (Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, Pytorch, Spark NLP)
• Designing and implementing scalable, distributed systems leveraging cloud computing technologies like Microsoft Azure
• Data, master data and metadata related standards, processes, and technology
• “Big data” platforms including Hadoop (preferably Azure or AWS), Snowflake and Spark as well as experience with traditional RDBMS (e.g., Teradata, Oracle)
• “Big data” technologies including Spark, Snowflake, Airflow, Kafka, Hbase, Pig, NoSQL databases, etc
• One of the following programming languages: PySpark, Scala, or Java
• Following scripting languages: shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax)
• Translate analytical problems into structured programs (in PySpark or Scala)
• Design data models and solutions for analytical as well as reporting use cases
• Healthcare space and clinical trial space
• A large scale Snowflake or Spark implementation
• Conduct continuous improvement on CRP while keeping up with the day-to-day build and operation tasks
• B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Math, or related fields.
• MS preferred with coursework focused on advanced algorithms, mathematics in computing, data structures, etc.
They are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. They are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, they are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
They strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. Our partner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. They proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for their job opportunities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1