Bose is about better sound, but the better sound is just the beginning. They’re about inventing new technologies that truly benefit people and creating a culture where innovation and teamwork are highly valued. Working at Bose, you’re encouraged to question conventional thinking in the relentless quest to create products and experiences that change people’s lives. Their culture is as distinctive as its products. Join a company that operates globally, with a culture that embraces new ideas.
They have an exciting Junior Data Engineer employment opportunity in their Data Enablement department. The team is working to build a world-class data-driven organization that includes proactive data quality framework, enables Data Science activity, advanced analytics, builds centralized metadata repository, cross-platform data lineage, data inventory automation, and other functions.
If you have a passion for being a part of a data-driven culture by delivering value, please consider a career at Bose!
- Manage individual data delivery projects (project plan, requirements, technology selection, development, presentation, etc)
- Design and develop ETL workflows to integrate data management processes
- Data Quality root cause analysis, assessment, and improvement
- Make applications “handshaking”
- Evaluating new technologies
Preferable Skills And Experiences
- Talend, Snowflake, Databricks, PowerBI
- Database development, solid SQL knowledge, Data Modeling
- AWS background, information security, middleware, and networking understanding
- Application integration experience (e.g. RESTful API)
- Ability to analyze complex structured and unstructured data
- Strong in gaining knowledge of new technologies across data management disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills, time management
Good To Have
- Understanding of machine learning, statistics, natural language processing, sentiment analysis
- Data governance domain knowledge and tools (e.g. Collibra)
- Data Catalog Development experience (e.g. Talend)
- Sense of Humor!
- To love good music and good sound!
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. They evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1