TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, Mountain View, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The goal of the Customer Growth team is to build a stable, flexible, and intelligent CRM platform, improve commercialization efficiency, and client satisfaction. They are seeking self-motivated software engineers to develop an excellent platform for their clients and sales all over the world.
Leveraging your knowledge of CRM system architecture, you’ll work hands-on in a fast-paced environment to engineer solutions and actionable recommendations to develop TikTok’s proprietary CRM into an enterprise-grade, market-leading platform. You’ll work alongside a global team of product managers located in TikTok’s major markets to build innovative sales, marketing, and analytics tools to increase user adoption and satisfaction.
1. Follow up on the excellent solutions in the industry and implement them in their system.
2. Responsible for SAAS CRM system operation, maintenance, and problem-solving.
3. Understand the user’s personalized demands and select reasonable technical solutions to solve problems quickly.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields.
2. 3+ years of experience with Data Warehouse.
3. Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Kafka, Parquet, HDFS, or HBase.
4. Proficiency in multiple systems languages (Java, Python, Go, etc).
5. Knowledge of standard CRM functionality across Lead to Compensation pipeline.
6. Knowledge of Ad Sales automated processes and best practices in a CRM platform.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Their platform connects people from across the globe and so does their workplace. At TikTok, their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, they are committed to celebrating their diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities they reach. They believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. They are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1