As a data engineer in the data platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, optimize, and grow one of the largest data platforms in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience on all kinds of systems in the data platform ecosystem. Your work will have a direct and huge impact on the company’s core products as well as hundreds of millions of users.
• Design and build data transformations efficiently and reliably for different purposes (e.g. reporting, growth analysis, multi-dimensional analysis);
• Design and implement reliable, scalable, robust, and extensible big data systems that support core products and business;
• Establish solid design and best engineering practices for engineers as well as non-technical people.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
• Experience in the Big Data technologies(Hadoop, M/R, Hive, Spark, Metastore, Presto, Flume, Kafka, ClickHouse, Flink, etc.);
• Experience with performing data analysis, data ingestion, and data integration;
• Experience with ETL(Extraction, Transformation & Loading) and architecting data systems;
• Experience with schema design, data modeling, and SQL queries;
• Passionate and self-motivated about technologies in the Big Data area.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Their platform connects people from across the globe and so does their workplace. At TikTok, their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, they are committed to celebrating their diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities they reach. They believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. They are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during their recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to them at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1