Do you have a passion for digital technology, innovation and problem solving? Are you curious about how to turn billions of events and signals into meaningful information that not only provides insights into the present but also help predict the future? Are you interested in applying Data Streaming and Big Data Technology along with Machine Learning to help deliver personalized experiences? If so, come join the talented team of engineers that are a driving force behind data engineering solutions at Nike.
- Design and implement features in collaboration with team engineers, product owners, data analysts, and business partners using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Understand business requirements and translating into technical work
- Troubleshoot issues on a daily basis to keep the business running using SQL coding
- Define and apply appropriate data acquisition and consumption strategies for given technical scenarios
- Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implemented, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to
- Work across teams to resolve operational and performance
- Associate in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 0-1+ years of industry experience in database development in MS SQL Server 2016 and SQL programming.
- Troubleshooting production issues and performing On-Call duties, at times.
- Experience with RDBMS systems, SQL and SQL Analytical functions
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools like JAMS, Apache Airflow, SQL Server Agent
- Experience in Agile/Scrum application development using JIRA
- Ability to document technical details in a concise manner in Confluence
Nice To Have
- Data warehousing experience and ETL concepts
- Deployment and Continuous Integration concepts
- AWS Cloud Concepts
- Python programming skills
- Team Foundation Server
Required Soft Skills
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- Passionate about data and striving for excellence
- Desire to learn about the business and code accordingly
- Desire to upskill from legacy system to new cloud database platforms
- Ability to communicate and work with business stakeholders
- Ability to run weekly meetings when necessary
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00447774
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1