Ordaos is seeking a remote experienced Data Engineer to be a to be a part of our ongoing mission to create bespoke mini-proteins to enable ground-breaking therapeutics. This Data Engineer will be working directly with Ordaos AI Scientists and DevOps Engineers to support novel experiments running on our AI Platform.
Some Of The Day-to-day May Include
- Building efficient, scalable data processing pipelines for both existing data assets and newly identified data sources
- Implementing pipelines to perform data cleanup and consistency checks across multiple datasets
- Working closely with our biologists to understand the nature of necessary datasets
- Collaborating with your fellow data scientists, engineers, product managers and business stakeholders to build solutions
- Contributing to the development of our continuous learning platform
- BS in Computer Science, Biotechnology or related fields, Masters preferred
- Software development experience working with Apache Airflow, Spark, SQL / No SQL database.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Cron Jobs preferred
- Experience deploying automated data pipelines in the cloud
- Must be skilled in PySpark / Databricks.
- Experience with data lake or data warehouse development
- Coding skills in python, sql, nosql
- Ability to identify and resolve problems associated with production grade large scale data processing workflows.
- Experience with the processing of biotech datasets
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Ordaōs is a human-enabled, machine-driven drug design company. Our flagship solution, mini-PRO™, is a bespoke class of mini-proteins that help pharma and biotechs around the world deliver safer and more effective life-saving treatments in a fraction of the time of traditional discovery methods. miniPRO proteins are created and evaluated in silico, and then rigorously tested in vitro, which enables us to reliably and repeatedly deliver de novo solutions that meet our client’s stringent requirements at scale, including novelty and probability of clinical success. At Ordaōs, we help birth novel therapies that reduce patient suffering, improve health, and extend life.
Ordaos is a smoke-free and drug-free work environment.
Ordaos is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Ordaos will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1