Driven by Curiosity
Are you an experienced engineer who has a real passion for enabling data-driven business decisions and working on groundbreaking analytics technologies? Then Vistaprint is the place for you!
At Vistaprint, they believe that everything they do has a lasting impact on their customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping their customers succeed. To give them their best, they empower their team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. They thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, they are so much more than business cards.
About Their Team
The Data Engineering Team’s mission is to enable their internal business partners with the information to make better decisions for their customers. All of their team members collaboratively work together to design, build, and sustain their Data Ecosystem, which includes technologies like their Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and proprietary predictive analytics tools. They build the right thing, the right way through positive relationships with Marketing, Analytics, and Finance.
When you join their team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to advance your career by working in cutting-edge technology and growing your business expertise.
Putting Your Expertise to Work
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help them scale their Data infrastructure to expand their proprietary predictive analytics and Big Data capabilities. You will work with their vast Data Ecosystem, including their Data Warehouse and Data Lake, to build out their platform and provide tooling to empower their internal customers. Your technical experience and business insight will directly drive real business results. Your ability to seek complex challenges and collaborate in a team environment will mean you have an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, and support their Data infrastructure utilizing various technologies to process terabytes of data, including SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Partner with the Analytics, Marketing, and Finance organizations to get feedback and iterate upon the Data Ecosystem development
- Develop components and distributed ETL systems for their suite of large data platforms
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
Experience They’re Looking For
- Familiarity with developing data processing solutions and data applications utilizing technologies like Python, C#, Java, SQL, Spark, or No SQL DB
- Experience working with all kinds of data– clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured and relational
- Problem-solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines in large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such as Azure, AWS and Google is a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years working directly on Big Data technologies preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, they strive to do more than the law requires.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1