The Marketing Data Engineering team at Disney Streaming Services is responsible for creating and deploying the data pipelines and data platform integrations to enable the Disney+ and ESPN+ marketing & analytics teams. They build the data solutions to optimize the marketing spend and efficacy of creative content for both paid media and lifecycle engagement messaging.
- Build and deploy streaming and batch data pipelines in support of the Disney+ marketing ecosystem to enable data activation and segmentation capabilities across paid media and lifecycle engagement marketing.
- Integrate with a variety of data providers ranging from upstream data services to 3rd party data solutions.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and analytics teams to build data-forward solutions to subscriber growth and retention
- Build integrations with paid media platforms to optimize marketing spend through data and analytics
- Develop unit/integration tests and data validations to ensure the quality of code and data
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- 2-3 years of experience developing in object-oriented Python
- Familiar with big-data solutions using technologies such as Databricks, EMR, S3, and Spark
- Loading and querying cloud-hosted databases such as Snowflake/Redshift
- Building data pipelines using Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, or Flink
- Familiarity with binary data serialization formats such as Parquet, Avro, and Thrift
- Experience deploying data notebook and analytic environments such as Jupyter and
- Familiarity with deploying and running AWS-based data solutions
- Experience with graph-based data workflows using Apache Airflow
- Knowledge of marketing technology stacks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1