- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data engineering or a closely related field preferred
- Several years of experience working as a data engineer with super powers in SQL and python
- Skilled with cloud-based data warehouse systems such as Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery
- Experience with modern ETL/ELT services
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and dimensional modeling
- Demonstrated success preparing data for visualization in a BI tool such as Looker, Tableau, Mode Analytics, etc.
- Proficiency with GitHub and/or Airflow is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to travel occasionally
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions involving cutting edge technology, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their data ecosystem while directly enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as part of a team building scalable, fault-tolerant batch and real time data pipelines to power consumer and internal applications, operational workflows and analytic solutions. You will develop data and analytics solutions including cloud based and hybrid data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence platforms. You will build data pipelines to ingest structured and unstructured data. You will also have the opportunity to implement solutions with modern data technologies such as Snowflake, Presto, Hive, Redshift, Python, Spark, PySpark, and Apache Kafka, Rabbit, SNS/SQS and Kinesis. You will develop tests to ensure solution quality and repeatability. You will remain on the cutting edge of technology while providing creative and innovative solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in one of the US offices as part of Caserta.
Caserta, now part of McKinsey & Company, is a solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. You will join a diverse team of leading-edge technologists where they pride themselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of the work and enjoy the complexity of the data transformation they deliver.
As part of McKinsey & Company, you will have a significant opportunity to help clients overcome the challenges in building competitive, industry-leading enterprise data environments. You will work in close alignment with the client’s business and technology stakeholders and Caserta and McKinsey consultants to provide thought leadership while ensuring the work of the team aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1