ID # 1100154
Our Career Services Team is assisting a company that is actively hiring a Data Engineer in Retail Analytics field who is passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 healthcare leader? Apply now!
As a data engineer, you will collaborate with business and IT partners to identify opportunities to leverage big data technologies and traditional data warehousing solutions in support of retail analytics. You will perform architecture design, data modeling, and implement the company’s data platforms and analytic/reporting applications. You will bring a DevOps mindset to enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies. You will develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions, and implement complex big data projects. You will apply a creative mindset to a focus on collecting, parsing, managing and automating data feedback loops in support of business innovation.
The company will sponsor for this position.
- 5-7 years of professional IT and Business Analytics experience including the following:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, designing, & prototyping using large scale databases to support analytic and reporting solutions to support business strategies, deliver business value, and shape CVS technology strategies.
- Hands-on experience in designing data models and data pipelines on traditional RDBMS platforms such as Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server as well as “big data” platforms including Hadoop (preferably Hortonworks with Isilon commodity hardware) and Spark
- Familiarity in “big data” technologies including MapReduce, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Hbase, Pig, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Expertise in the following programming languages: shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax), Python, Hive, Pig, Java
- Hands-on experience in ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica, etc.
- Proficiency with tools to automate workflow and data pipelines (eg, Jenkins, Control-M)
- Should be able to aggregate a huge amount of data and information from a large number of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models.
- Strong experience working with industry-standard data warehouse tools, the lineage of metadata from data sourcing, and the use of unstructured content as part of a BI strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or a closely related STEM field with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA or equivalent experience in a related field
- Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge. Masters in Data Science or Business Analytics
- Experience with frameworks for either Machine Learning or NLP (Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, Pytorch, Spark NLP) and implementing machine learning models in production
- Experience with the cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure)
- Advanced skills in software development methodologies and possesses the ability to effectively disseminate them to a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field – Computer Science/ Management Information Systems or a closely related STEM field with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA or equivalent experience in a related field
If you’re interested in this position, please fill out a short profile here and don’t forget to mention the job ID number # 1100154
Register at: bit.ly/2yGYO01
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1