Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities, and plan for what matters most. Their mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Specifically, their Growth Search Traffic team is on a mission to make Pinterest the best destination for search engine users. This is the opportunity to join the team that brings a lot of users to Pinterest. They’re looking for a strong data engineer to help them architect, build, and maintain the systems to identify the best content on Pinterest and publish it to the search engines.
What You’ll Do
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Collaborate with teams across the Growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve content sharing, user-to-user communication, and user retention
- Ensure they have the right data and work with the team to develop workflows to supply the data
- Continue to expand their SEO experimentation framework to understand the impact of their content selection, interlinking changes, and more
What They’re Looking For
- 5+ years of data engineering experience, preferably in Growth teams
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers
- Desire to understand search engine ecosystems and learn a metrics-driven approach to software development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1