This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100055
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 healthcare leader!
As a member of the Analytic Development organization, you will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of analytic solutions. You will collaborate with business partners from product development and management, operations, finance, and marketing to demonstrate the value of a company’s products and services. You will enable data-driven strategic decision-making and identify opportunities for existing product improvement and new product development. Your experience will include translating business needs into analytic questions, using SAS and SQL to access data, and develop Tableau dashboards. In this exciting role, you will design and conduct rigorous analyses of pharmacy claims, medical claims, and other data translating your analytic findings for appropriate business and customer audiences.
* Ability to Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders such as Hospitals, Administrators, and Business Stakeholders in gathering and analyzing needs and understanding reporting requirements.
* Ability to Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support identified needs.
* Ability to access data, design summary data layers, and manipulate large datasets to support planned analyses, using SAS, SQL, and similar tools.
* Capability to assess existing available data, identify data gaps, and collaborate with business partners to develop approaches to close data gaps.
*Ability to perform testing and validation of summary data layers and reporting tools to ensure the results match the expected outcome.
* Good understanding and experience with predictive analytics and descriptive analytics.
* Experience with constructing and delivering reports of analytic findings in a variety of formats (reports, PPT, etc.), including visualization of data and findings.
* 3+ years of experience developing analytic and reporting methodology.
* 3+ years of experience using SQL or SAS to access, extract, manipulate and summarize data.
* 3+ years of experience working directly with business partners to understand the business needs and translating those needs into analytic solutions.
* 3+ years of experience communicating complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences via both written and oral communication.
*Additional postgraduate education may count toward required years of experience.
* 3+ years of experience as a project lead or team lead with cross-functional teams to develop innovative analytic approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources.
* 3+ years of experience in healthcare data analysis constructing analytical and reporting solutions to business problems, including experience with special orders, PBM claims, or medical claims.
* Capability to build dynamic dashboards using Tableau.
* Experience communicating complex technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences, such as but not limited to training analytic and business users on how to use data layers and reporting tools, including the development of documentation and training materials.
* Capability in managing complex projects related to healthcare analytics.
* Independent, curious, eager to tackle a wide variety of problems, and able to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources.
* Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver in a fast-paced evolving environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining standardized outcome metrics meeting diverse business needs.
* Experience developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining methodologies for standardized and repeatable reporting for internal and external audiences.
* Ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences.
* Experience in test-and-learn analytic concepts as applied to patient communications in a healthcare or related setting.
* Working knowledge of statistical methods.
∙ Bachelor’s degree is required.
∙ Advanced degree in a qualitative field preferred.
They are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, they are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
They strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. Our hiring partner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. They proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for their job opportunities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1