Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and make Sky more relevant. They are working with the rest of Sky to create innovative data products that are going to change Sky and bring value to their customers.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver innovative technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of their partners. This will entail analyzing, developing, testing, and deploying the appropriate solution through the full development lifecycle
- Collaborate extensively with peers across DTA and provide technical & domain input to ensure that they collectively understand and strive to solve key business questions
- Contribute towards defining Visualisation best practice and standards, ensuring consistency of delivery across the team
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Adhere to the end to end change process and apply vital rigor in a timely manner
- Assist with the mentoring of associate engineers and colleagues during the project lifecycle with a focus on continuous improvement in an encouraging environment
What You’ll Bring
- The ability to translate complex business needs into technical requirements
- Extensive data analysis and interpretation background –to critically evaluate data gathered from various sources, helping key partners understand and maximize the potential of Sky’s data
- Excellent SQL skills enabling large scale data transformation and analysis
- Solid technical background in visualization tools, such as Tableau, with a focus and understanding of end to end best practice in providing self-serve data and dashboarding capability
- Experience in cloud-based ETL environments; preferably Google Cloud Platform; with an understanding of ETL concepts and techniques
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and social skills and has a demonstrable ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced commercial environment
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Their great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where You’ll Work
Livingston Watermark House:
Their lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town center. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes, and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at their subsidized canteen, and you can keep in shape at their onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognized as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, they’re working hard to ensure they’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means they don’t just look at your CV. They’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. They also know that everyone has a life outside work, so they’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as they can balance your needs with those of their customers.
And they’ll do everything they can to support you during your application. If you need them to make any adjustments to their recruitment process, speak to their recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. They can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, they’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, they might have to withdraw the offer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1