Their clients recognize they’re different. They’re different in ‘what’ they do, and even more in ‘how’ they do it. Their strategy work helps clients deliver innovation into the real world. At the heart of their business are their people – strategists, technologists, digital experts, consultants, designers, scientists, and engineers – all of whom bring real-world experience and apply it at pace.
When you join PA, they ask for your ideas, expertise, and commitment. In return, they’ll give you stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people, and a supportive culture where you can thrive.
What They’re Looking For
Data Architects – They’re experts in uncovering the real story buried in data. They are looking for data architects who know how future data platforms look like and know how they interact with existing legacy clients’ architecture.
Data Engineers – Their data engineering and architecture expertise helps unlock their client’s data, opening doors to new business opportunities, optimal organizational performance, and great user experience.
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong SQL
- Building and managing fully automated data pipelines (ETL, ELT, ELTL) including:
- designing and building data interfaces to source systems
- combining and transforming data into the appropriate format for storage
- developing data sets for analytics purposes
- developing pipelines that can handle common issues/errors in a robust and automated way
- Cloud experience in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Experience across Big Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Working Agile and DevOps
- Basic Python, Bash, or PowerShell for automation
- Spark / PySpark
- Data modeling
- Data visualization in Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or similar
- Architecting Data Platforms – designing BI/MI/Analytics solutions using Big Data, Relational, or Streaming technologies
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- GCP Professional Data Engineer
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax-efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
They believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies, and innovation collide, they create opportunity from complexity.
Their diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Their clients adapt and transform, and together they achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, they are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Their people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. They operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
They believe that diversity makes them a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles, and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which their people develop, and their clients enjoy enduring results. They’re committed to recruiting, promoting, and rewarding their people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
They welcome international applications, but they are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1